IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
This is highly cross functional role to help the processes of Source to Pay to transfer from one ERP to another. You will need to work with many stakeholders and understand their needs. You will also need to work with the complexity and constraints of the current tools and processes to improve them during transformation. You will provide suggestions, enhancements and other process improvements to ensure we transform in the best shape possible and also utilize the opportunities that new ERP gives us in invoice processing area. You need to keep in mind all regional specific that might be obstacles in some transformation related matters. Lastly, you love great customer support and are driven to make people satisfied with the great experience in talking with you.
- Troubleshoot and investigate difficult problems that might appear or be raised by stakeholders,
- Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues,
- Perform basic processing requests such as invoice processing to test the new environment in UAT or PROD,
- Manage the individual queue of tasks and scenarios on a daily basis,
- Monitor and report to management any issues or bottlenecks spotted,
- Contribute to group success of successful transformation,
- Collaborate with global team to share knowledge and best practices,
- Provide assistance to the Team Lead on ad hoc activities
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience),
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in finance,
- Strong soft skills including ability of effective task prioritization and work under time pressure,
- Excellent communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Experience working with finance or accounting related products,
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently,
- Preferable good experience in SAP / Ariba
- Experience with Google Docs suite of products (nice to have)
- Experience with a service tickets or incident management system (nice to have)
- Additional languages are a plus
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
IBM BTO BCS w Krakowie to jedno z największych i najszybciej rozwijających się centrów ksiegowych na krakowskim rynku, oferujące możliwości rozwoju w wielu różnych procesach i ponad 20 językach. Działamy od 2002 roku i stale zwiększamy zatrudnienie, regularnie tworząc nowe miejsca pracy.
Nasza scieżka kariery pozwala każdemu pracownikowi wykorzystać swoje unikalne kompetencje. Jestesmy dumni z tego, ze wielu naszych Managerów to osoby, które zaczynały karierę w firmie od stanowisk entry-level. Róznorodność procesów i jezyków sprawia, ze każdy moze u nas znaleźć idealne dla siebie stanowisko.
Zapraszamy na naszą stronę: