Do you have experience in purchasing? If yes, join to our international team and be a part of wind industry sector.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > Purchasing - Service and Other Areas
We're a diverse and flexible team of hard-working Purchasers and Regional Commodity Managers, covering Vestas' NCE region (Northern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Africa). We support our Service business and Production Facilities to deliver projects safely, on time, within the budget, with the right quality by improving supplier selection for critical indirect spend categories.
- Take responsibility for our HR and Professional Services commodity and for some Purchasing Desk activities (covering a diversity of commodities) in the region.
- Develop fruitful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders: Service Managers, Planning teams, Safety experts, Global commodity managers
- Develop relationships with our key suppliers and ensure they support us in achieving our strategic goals
- Identify and coordinate Purchasing projects in the region, on different indirect commodities (materials and services): Supporting definition of requirements / Sourcing / RFQ / Selection / Contracting
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our Safety and Quality performance, reduce the TCO, streamline processes, ... You will encourage continuous improvement
- Academic degree in engineering or business studies (or work equivalent)
- 2 years of work experience in positions requiring effective stakeholder management and commercial skills (such as Purchasing, Sales, Project Management, Account Management).
- Prior experience in the wind industry would be an asset
- Fluent English and Russian
- Able and positive to work in an ever-growing environment
- Solid social and stakeholder management skills
- Positive and solution-oriented problem solver
- Great to work in a cross-cultural environment
What We Offer
We are looking for someone to join our team on a temporary contract (1 year), as a backup for a colleague taking parental leave.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to improve your skills and develop professionally.
You will be located in one of our offices in Szczecin or Warsaw.
This position is temporary – 1-year contract
Please apply no later than 17th March 2021