JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Execute the purchasing process for a selection of Market / Factories in the scope of the Warsaw GBS
- Act as a single point of contact to end-users on the full purchasing process
- Responsible to ensure full compliance to P2P procedures as well as JTI Operating Guidelines
- Keep control over the P2P processes and associated financial impact for specific Markets / Factories in scope
- Assist the Purchasing Center Process Lead (CPL) to ensure the team is fully resourced and effectively organized to meet targets
- Provide expert advice to other team members on SAP and other systems used by the team: be the main point of contact for technical matters
- Have an end-to-end understanding of all JSOX and compliance controls, how and when they are to be performed
- Provide expert advice on relevant SAP modules to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Team Lead in putting together and maintain monthly KPI's.
- Have a University degree (Business or Finance)
- At least 2 years of experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role)
- At least 1 year of experience in Purchasing, Finance/budgeting position
- Strong command of English and French Language (oral and written)
- Understand Purchase to Pay (P2P) end to end processes, and the ability to understand the wider impact across the GBS
- Structured with attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient SAP P2P User (Power User a plus)
- Proficient in MS Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)