Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Quality & Operational Excellence Leader, Substations & Power Infrastructure
95 dni temu
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidate for the position of Quality & Operational Excellence Specialist. The person hired on this position will be responsible for supporting the definition and implementing actions to improve safety, operating efficiency, quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment within the local business. Considered Location: Warsaw, Cracow.
- Promote and support the deployment of the local Quality and Operational Excellence (Q&OpEx) strategy to accelerate the rate of operational improvement, which results in cost savings within the operation;
- Establish and implement Q&OpEx priorities and targets in cooperation with functional team members across all functions within the local operation;
- Monitor progress and support actions on deviations from targets;
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement across the organization using a range of lean methods such as 5S, Value Stream Mapping etc.;
- Conduct benchmarking and best practice spreading within the operations to embed a culture of excellence in operational performance;
- Assist in creation and implementation and ensure conformance with instructions, guidelines and procedures to drive standardization and consistent execution in delivery of customer requirements;
- Ensure the execution of projects according to agreed targets in terms of schedule, quality, financial results and customer satisfaction;
- Assist in preparation of analysis and communication of customer perceptions to guide the local improvement actions toward greater customer satisfaction;
- Build continuous improvement capability through training and implementation of various processes, tools and methods.
- Engineering Graduate with 5-7 years of experience with International Company in the role of Quality & OpEx;
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certified;
- Experience in challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology and driving improvements;
- Project Management experience in small medium size projects;
- Experience in Industrial/Power sector and in multinational environment;
- Good knowledge of Polish and English allowaing to communicate in international environment easily;
- Processes Management and formal standards for quality and environment (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001);
- Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans & driving sustainable change through influence;
- Knowledge of the SAP system, ERP system and proficient use of Microsoft Office tool suite;
- Experience in working with one of the following: Toyota Production System, Danaher Business System, Honeywell Operating System or similar will be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies and principles will be an asset;
- Conducting cycles of learning & kaizen events will be an advantage.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.