Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland).
The Rebates Financial Analyst performs the accounting and analysis of the rebates for his/her designated market and is responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and quality of the services delivered. The Rebates Financial Analyst is the link between the finance and accounting organization and the Business Unit Sales teams in the designated market.
- Understanding of rebate contract conditions
- Partner with Commercial teams on customer inquiry and dispute resolution processes
- Reconciliation of information from rebate-related applications
- Prepare monthly rebate reports and analysis by market
- Perform quarterly top customer rebate reviews and semi-annual rebate reviews actions
- Perform rebate settlements / payments: calculating and verifying the accuracy of settlements, creation of credit notes and monitoring timeliness
- Participate in and drive process improvement initiatives at both the local market and regional levels
- Provide 100% audit-proof and accurate information to auditors, and other internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis
- Relevant Higher Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Related equivalent nice to have
- Good knowledge of English (other European languages are an advantage)
- Advanced MS Excel, experience with SAP desired
- Analytical and solution oriented to resolve complex issues, with attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and to work under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with client-service mindset
- Strong team player
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks, proactive
- Good presentation skills
- Remote work, with office location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.