Let the journey lead you to Sheraton Grand Warsaw and start your career as:
Receptionist serve as Sheraton Grand Warsaw guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Here you will be responsible for ensuring the best possible service to the hotel's guests according to the applicable standards. Your daily duties will be check in and check out guests, issue invoices, accept payments, provide guests with hotel services, make reservations and respond to guests' current needs.
- previous customer service or hospitality experience;
- very good communication skills both in Polish and English languages;
- self-reliance and good organization of working time;
- flexibility to work in shifts (even in night shifts);
- professional appearance, attentive and outgoing.
- opportunity to make your mark on a global brand;
- full time job with flexible working shifts;
- full-time employment contract;
- benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our locations around the globe;
- dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
- real growth opportunities;
- awards for successful referrals and we reward long service;
- training and development opportunities within the hotel and our online e-learning portal;
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- friendly work atmosphere.
Sheraton Warsaw, The Westin Warsaw, Hotel Bristol Warsaw