Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
8 dni temu
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, who will manage recruitment and employer branding activities in our company. We guarantee tasks that will give you an impact on the development of the company, sense of responsibility and satisfaction. You will join a dynamic organization which enables its employees to follow their chosen career path and to expands their professional competences. Together we are a team that promotes open communication, free exchange of ideas and initiatives. We value creativity, energy and desire to change the traditional recruitment paths. If you feel that GlobalLogic is a place for you - send us your application!
- Work with stakeholders to determine the recruitment needs
- Prepare resource forecasts and recruitment plans to assure realization of Sales and Delivery needs
- Handle high volume ramp-ups and complex/niche skills projects
- Manage both internal (pool/bench) and external resourcing
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with all departments, on all levels of the organization
- Support other departments and processes to ensure effective realization of resourcing plans (e.g hiring, onboarding)
- Identify and utilize new recruitment channels and manage vendors partnerships
- Provide directions to employer branding efforts to enhance the attraction of talent to GlobalLogic
- Drive positive positioning of the GlobalLogic brand through an impressive pitch by the recruitment team, events, social channels, and industry network
- Develop an effective team that is positioned to meet the changing and dynamic nature of recruiting needs
- Ensure strong development and a positive working atmosphere in the team
- Drive performance and results by feeding the numbers back into the system, monitor and track business and recruitment indicators
- Actively participate in local and global recruitment communities and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment/Resource Manager
- Master degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- A broad understanding of recruitment process fundamentals and best practices - recruitment planning, performing interviews, candidate evaluation, sourcing tools, HR databases, candidate experience
- Very good team management skills – experience in building, coaching and supporting the recruitment team
- Experience and knowledge of employer branding activities and good practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to establish a strong relationship on all levels of the organization
- Project management and strong decision-making skills
- Good understanding of polish labor legislation
- Fluency in English and openness for business travels
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), possibility to travel abroad in the course of project realization
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- Relocation package
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, sports card, cultural activities, relocation package
- Delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavors
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ.
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.