3Shape is ranked as one of the most influential within the global dental technology. It has taken talents to get there, and we have ambitions to achieve even more. Because innovation is our DNA.
Are you a Recruitment Specialist bringing experience from an international organization? Do you want to work full time with various in-house recruitment projects?
At the heart of 3Shape is the global HR team that supports the entire organization. We are a global team of 20+ colleagues, and this position will be based at our production and SSC site in Szczecin. Teamwork is king in the 3Shape family and we pride ourselves on providing an opportunity for the industry’s best talent to spar, collaborate and learn from each other along the way. We are looking for a proactive, energetic colleague that can help source, attract, and hire profiles such as talented engineers, IT and finance experts, or sales specialists. You have a winning personality and are a natural networker. You have a keen understanding of what motivates talented profiles and are genuinely interested in listening to people and asking questions.
We are looking for a person who can support us with our continuous growth. A person who will provide a professional recruitment service to our hiring managers and proactively source candidates to help us build a pipeline enabling innovating and improving lives through next generation technology.
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck.
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues.
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks.
- Flexible work possibility
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Competitive employment terms and benefits.
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment).
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 pln
- Company events.
- You will be a P&O point of contact to the hiring manager and process owner from a-z, from sourcing, attracting and actively contacting potential candidates to final interviews and project closure.
- You enjoy the challenge of researching and building up a pipeline of candidates.
- You will be well versed in LinkedIn recruiter and are at ease with learning new systems. We use Team Tailor as our ATS system.
- You will be a part of training hiring managers in activating their network, using our ATS system and enhancing our time to hire.
- You will be involved in the development of the recruitment function by staying in tune with latest trends and building network with universities, associations, etc.
- Relevant higher education
- Experience of recruitment from international knowledge-based companies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Customer and business focused
- Personal drive, initiative and results orientated
- Analytical and problem- solving skills
- Integrity, empathy, discretion, and diplomacy
- High sense of urgency and responsibility
- Structured and systematic
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Polish
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.