Recruitment Team Assistant – Working Student
84 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking a highly motivated and capable person for the member of our recruitment team, who would like to develop in recruitment department. You will be responsible for fully supporting the recruitment team and providing first class administrative work.
Your daily tasks and duties will include:
- Managing/utilizing candidates in recruitment processes
- Conducting initial phone screen interviews
- Verification of the candidates' competence
- Participation in job fairs
- Coordinating parts of mass recruitment processes
- Building long-term relationships with candidates
- at least 3rd year student in Human Resources or related field
- previous experience in similar role would be an asset
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- strong operational, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- very good communication skills
- interested in Human Resources field
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- availability at least 25 hours per week
- civil contract
- possibility to combine studies with work
- possibility to develop your skills in IT recruitment area
- flexible working environment in a team of specialists
- working in effective environment
- competitive salary
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.