We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Product management and specification - creating lists in SAP in order to purchase the right materials in the right quantities and quality
- E-mail contact with factories (if they introduce new solutions / specifications)
- Collecting information on material consumption (benchmarks, access to industry and scientific data)
- Carrying out tests and mathematical calculations, therefore data quality control
- Material inspection by checking machine data against reference points
- Testing new solutions in the system
- Have a Commercial education (minimum)
- Experience of integrated manufacturing processes
- Experience in production related activity
- Knowledge of Manufactured Products in connection with production processes and machinery
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good analytical and coordination skills
- Numerical affinity with high accuracy
- Well developed IT literacy (minimum: MS Office applications; knowledge of SAP or similar integrated system is an asset