- Journal entry preparation,
- Performing month-end closing activities;
- Prepare Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation;
- Analyse historical journal entries and results;
- Cooperate with local country on regular basis;
- Redesign and implement improvements to existing solutions;
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
- Follow-up guidance from Local Controller in accordance to area of responsibility;
- Collaboration with auditors.
- High attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
- Knowledge of Prepaid preparation would be an asset;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, MS Excel);
- Very good organizational skills;
- B2/C1 English both written and verbal (participation in calls with Local country);
- Ability to recognize change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team.
- We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks and an individual who wants to learn and progress further;
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.