SAP ABAP Developer
265 dni temu
Capita is the UK’s largest business process outsourcing company hiring almost 75 000 staff across UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Our goal is simple: to help our wide range of public and private sector clients improve service to their customers.
Capita Poland, with two Business Centres in Kraków and Łódź, hires almost 900 employees. We deliver multilingual business services that range from managing complex processes to high-end professional support roles. That provides our employees with the opportunity to work for various clients and develop expertise in many disciplines.
Given our expansion plans and exciting new projects, Capita is currently recruiting for the position of:
You will be a part of a newly established SAP team in Krakow, will have contact with new technologies. We will provide you with solid training in Capita Office in London. What is unique, we do not require frequent travelling.
- Involvement in project work for various SAP modules
- Cooperation with portal development team
- ABAP support for SAP implementation in European countries
- Interacting with the Architects, Analysts and other IT delivery teams to understand the functional requirements
- Developing and implementing changes/enhancements using ABAP technology for BAU and small change aligned to SAP standard
- Providing technical input to projects delivering SAP changes to support initial project planning and estimation process
- Developing ABAP solutions as per the design document requirements (workflow and PI for interfaces)
- Providing technical feedback to the SAP architect and SAP systems analyst
- Supporting the Unit testing and Integration Testing cycles
- Integrating with the BW technical team where required
- Have ABAP development experience
- Have very good English skills
- Have knowledge of SAP Business Workflow
- Are able to meet tight deadlines
- Are diligent, dependable with strong integrity
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills including teamwork and facilitation
- Preferred but not a must: knowledge of Interface development; writing technical specifications; experience in one or more of the following modules: FI/CO, SD, PS, MM, SRM, HR; knowledge of SAP-PI and holding professional certifications & accreditations.
- Private medical healthcare and benefit packages
- The possibility to develop within the Company
- A friendly work atmosphere
- Workplace in the city center
- 30-minute lunch breaks included in the working hours
- After-work activities (football team, volleyball team, charity events, etc.)
- A vast variety of trainings provided for you to develop
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
- This role may require occasional travelling to other Capita sites across Europe (up to 20%)
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Poland’s Krakow Business Centre was established in late 2011. The multi-disciplinary centre replicates the success already achieved by Capita across differing channels in the public and private sector. The Krakow Business Centre extends Capita’s pan European delivery capability in wide range of services to its diverse markets. This provides our staff with the opportunity to work on a variety of service offerings for a number of clients rather than simply focussing on one specialised area.
As part of our recruitment drive we have commenced the hiring of experienced specialists, graduates and final year students and we would like you to be a part of it!