Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP Fiori/ UI5 Developer
Washington Frank International
17 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner who has built a strong position in providing solid and independent ERP resources to a wide variety of companies throughout the life cycle of ERP projects.
Following the mission of the company, which consists in placing more specialists in companies seeking ERP resources than in any other organization, we provide all jobseekers with ERP worldwide the widest range of job offers available on the market and provide employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and a trustworthy way.
We have offices in London, Newscastle, Singapore, Philadelphia, Melbourne, Barcelona and now in Warsaw!
We guarantee confidentiality and serve the experience gained on the Polish and foreign IT market.
With our Client we are looking for an exquisite talents within SAP technology.
Do you think about a changing your current company and find new exciting opportunity as SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer?
Are you a talented SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer and looking for a change with access to the newest technologies & amazing work environment?
How your daily tasks will look like?
- Conducting detailed analyzes and development of SAP applications in SAP UI5,
- Creating code and libraries ready for reuse,
- Application optimization to maximize the speed of operation and scalability.
Your profile & what are we looking for?
- English - communicative level (work in the field of a team of specialists),
- Ambition and willingness to develop,
- Higher education (preferred IT-related fields).
- Knowledge of mobile applications (SAP Fiori) and their implementation in SAP UI5, SAP Gateway, NetWeaver, oData,
- Knowledge of the best practices and trends of UX Design
- Experience in ABAP programming with the use of: Reports, Dialog Program, ABAP Objects, Adobe Forms, SmartForms, User Exits, BADI, IDOC's, Web Dynpro.
What does your Employer offers you?
- Cooperation with innovative technologies, including the establishment of HANA,
- Dynamic growth,
- Stable employment in an attractive location in Warsaw,
- Private medical care, Multisport card,
- A multicultural and multilingual team,
- Very competitive salary.