Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP SD Consultant / Analyst
Wroclaw, Legnica, Walbrzych
208 dni temu
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor and IFS. Our complete focus on ERP means that we are real experts within ERP recruitment, we not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of ERP vendors, customers and ERP professionals looking to progress their career.
Huge opportunity for SAP consultants to work in global environment.
Our client is one of the leading international companies committed to innovations. Company providing the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. They taking a risk in new ideas and also gaining new insight from diverse thinking.
- Provide a functional knowledge of using company applications and support global organizations,
- Mentoring other IT Specialist on given expertise area,
- Perform configuration analysis across SAP,
- Ability to give solutions for business recruitments in SAP system,
- Collaboration with development organization for their development,
- Define user recruitments by using Subject Matter Expert and translate them to functional specifications,
- Explain complex issues to SAP AG,
- Tracking and monitoring incidents throughout the life cycle projects,
- Cooperate with other SAP support team members,
- Able to travel internationally if needed,
- Support team efforts in objectives,
- Continuous of improvement a processes,
- Good to have a Bachelor Degree,
- Experience of working in SAP SD,
- Working on or supporting Full Life Cycle SAP ECC
- Understanding integration with other modules
- Very good work organization,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Experience in working with global environment,
- Self-directed with strong problem solving skills,
- Multi-tasking ability
- Fluent in English language
- Work in international company,
- Attractive earning potential,
- Gaining various experiences,
- Training and onboard package,
- Unique organizational culture,
- Private medical care and life insurance.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.