- Higher education (economic, technical)
- Experience in the implementation of SAP projects as a consultant of SAP TM module for 2+ years
- Good communication skills, diligence, ability to make own decisions
- Working on a position of a TM consultant on the full life cycle projects (from performing preliminary enterprise examination towards data upload and maintaining system operation)
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
LeverX Group consists of two divisions: LeverX and Emerline.
LeverX is an SAP Global Strategic Supplier for Technical Services and a full-cycle services provider with 19+ years of close collaboration with SAP. LeverX is a gold SAP partner. Among the SAP solutions, we are working with are SAP S/4HANA, TM, EWM, IBP, CRM, PLM, PP/DS, BI, and many others. LeverX is a part of SAP AppHaus Network where we are ready to provide Design Thinking sessions aimed to find the best solutions to current business needs.
Emerline develops web and mobile solutions for both startups and large businesses from Western Europe and the USA. We invest in R&D and apply IoT, AR, VR, blockchain, machine learning, and other cutting-edge technologies on projects. The company's portfolio also includes its own products.
More than 1500 employees work here today. The company's offices are located in the USA, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. Corporate headquarters is located in Mountain View, California.