The fastest-growing provider of card payment acceptance and electronic transaction processing services, part of EVO Payments International, is looking for candidate’s to its Warsaw office for a new challenging position:
We are looking for:
- managing the scheduling and continuity of the SOC team to ensure effective coverage of two twelve-hour shifts within the global 24x7x365 Security Operations Center
- monitoring of users' actions in IT systems and detection of IT security breaches 24/7/365
- assess the risk of detected vulnerabilities and their impact on IT applications and infrastructure
- ensuring proper handling of alerts identified in operational activities, including proper information flow depending on the importance level of the event, together with performing cyclical simulation tests of the handling of cases with importance levels, which occur less frequently than once a quarter
- creation, implementation, and maintenance of internal procedures for the SOC Team to ensure achievement of quality and operational objectives
- cyclical reporting to superiors of the quality indicators and goals achieved by the SOC Team.
- preparing data for management reports and operational metrics
- Bachelor / Master in IT / Business IT / Computer Science
- proven experience in the information security environment
- at least 2 years experience in team management
- holding industry certificates (preferably CISSP, GIAC Certified Incident Handler)
- practical knowledge of security monitoring and log analysis systems (SIEM),
- ability to perform risk analysis and analysis of threats and vulnerabilities of IT infrastructure
- strong ability to work in a multinational and complex environment
- strong communication skills, and ability to cooperate with people in different locations
- good reporting skills
- fluency in spoken and written English.
- A stable full-time job
- Opportunity to work with top IT tools in a large international environment
- International work environment, opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- Online e-learning platform
- Medical care packagee
- Fresh fruits in the office
eService Sp. z o.o.
Spółka stworzona została, aby obsługiwać dynamicznie rozwijający się rynek transakcji kartowych w Polsce. Podstawową działalnością Firmy jest rozliczanie transakcji opłacanych kartami: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, Diners Club, czy American Express.
Kapitał zakładowy Spółki to 56 mln PLN. Firma zatrudnia 190 pracowników w Centrali i 77 pracowników Regionalnych Sił Sprzedaży.