DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more visit: https://www.dxc.technology
This role is an excellent opportunity for Platform DevOps engineers who would like to work with cutting-edge Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Platform as a Service (Paas) technologies and advance in public clouds (Azure, Aws, GCP). Responsibilities will include site reliability engineering, platform automation, CI/CD pipelines development, development team support and/or 3/4 line of support.
Successful candidate will join DXC expert team and develop existing Big Data and cloud native (AWS, Azure, GCP) DXC Analytics and AI Platform offering - https://www.dxc.technology/analytics/offerings/139783/139796-dxc_analytics_and_ai_platform . Scope will include automate everything mind-set, delivery of a source code for large scale deployments or on-premise to public cloud migrations and configuration management for multiple large multinational customers.
- Practical CI/CD implementation experience.
- Programming languages knowledge i.e. Python, Ruby.
- Technology experience in AWS or Azure public cloud, Jenkins/Circle CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Git (Hub), Prometheus, Grafana.
- Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools experience i.e. Ansible, Chef.
- Excellent Linux skills.
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
- Experience with one of the following platforms: Hadoop – Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR (HDFS, Hive, YARN, Spark, Sqoop, Oozie)
- Certifications confirming gained skills
- Competitive compensation package.
- Friendly atmosphere, independence and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- Full-time employment contract.
- Package of social benefits, including private medical care, Multisport, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities, technical and soft skill trainings, life insurance and many others.
- Opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative and high-performing organization within truly global and multicultural organization.
- Interesting and challenging projects, clear career progression path and professional trainings enabling personal development and growth.
DXC Technology Sp. z o. o.
DXC Technology to niezależny, światowy lider w zakresie kompleksowych usług IT wspierający klientów w poszukiwaniu innowacyjnych rozwiązań. Stworzony przez połączenie firmy CSC oraz działu Enterprise Services wydzielonego z Hewlett Packard Enterprise. DXC Technology obsługuje blisko 6000 klientów z sektora prywatnego i publicznego w 70 krajach świata.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna