Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior DevOps Engineer
96 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Looking after the infrastructure, including Kafka, Cassandra and Consul clusters
- Automation of build, release, disaster recovery and IT operations processes.
- Ongoing improvements to the release cycle, in an effort to speed up the feedback loop between our customers and the dev team.
- Creating continuous integration pipelines (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Building reproducible environments (Ansible, Docker)
- A small percentage of development, admin, release management and automation engineer duties
- Improvements in time to market using automation and deployment improvements
- Code quality monitoring
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Build/CI tools – TeamCity, Jenkins
- Environment Management – Ansible or similar
- Linux knowledge (preferably RHEL 7+)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Cassandra admin
- Kafka admin
- Sonar Qube
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to contribute to the development of projects in the team of 3 DevOps engineers. The role requires strong experience which allows guiding less experienced team members working on a Kafka/Cassandra/Java microservice-based solutions for feeding high-volume data from intraday and end-of-day risk systems.
The technologies are not too widely used in the bank yet, and therefore we will need to take extra care making sure the infrastructure is set up and monitored correctly.
The position is in the department responsible for all sales and trading activities of the bank across all geographic locations globally.
We are extending a team based in Wroclaw that will join experienced global team and will work with team members from London, New York and Singapore. Team of ~8 working on a Kafka/Cassandra/Java microservice-based solution for feeding high-volume data from intraday and end-of-day risk systems.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.