At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Finance Controlling Specialist. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Develop, maintain and improve the planning process for Global Support Function (GSF) Finance
- Prepare and issue instructions for all planning exercises and ensure that the GSF Finance team is well briefed on every process
- Control the overall management of planning data including consolidation of GSF plans and updates
- Reconciliations to target and explanation of variances
- Preparation of decks for issue to Corporate Finance
- Prepare and circulate the annual planning calendar
- Manage all aspects of CAPEX planning and reporting of consolidated actual results
- Support the Director GSF Finance Central Team on all aspects of segment cost planning and reporting
- Provide leadership for GSF Finance over GSK’s consolidation system (BISON)
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance (controlling, planning & forecasting, management accounting)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability to influence at all levels and to build strong relationships in a matrix environment to bridge communications gap between finance and non-finance
- Strong communication skills
- Very high analytical skills
- Advanced Excel expertise
- Willingness and availability to travel to take part in the migration process
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing team of finance professionals, who support business in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development in Finance
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.