CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
- Develop Linux Kernel (drivers, networking, memory and process management, architecture-specific areas) and system level patches for customer's internal distro
- New hardware bring up (ARM64, x86 platforms)
- Support and migration of an internal Linux distro to new versions of OpenEmbedded and Linux Kernel
- Vendor-specific Linux Kernel features development and upstreaming
- Close interaction with the opensource community
- Resolving issues defected by QA team
- Overall 5+ years of Linux Kernel work experience
- Kernel engineers who have worked one or more of ARM/x86/PPC/MIPS architecture(s)
- Worked with board bring up activities for new HW for one or more of above architectures
- Git experience or any large source code management experience is Must
- Understand Open Source community interworking for these architectures
- Experience in Linux Kernel and Userspace low-level debug
- Experience with YOCTO/OpenEmbedded technology
- Up-Streaming to community experience will be a Plus
- Contribution to various open source communities will be Plus
- Working with Jenkins and continuous integration model will be a Plus
- Understanding of Open Source LMBENCH, LTP, and any other tools will be Plus
- Long-term cooperation,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- B2B Contract
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.