Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Payroll Specialist with French
16 dni temu
IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
The main mission of the Payroll specialists is to deliver Payroll services to external clients. The team is responsible for the administration of various inputs received (from HR, employees, management, authorities, client), to run the payroll to generate payments to employees and third parties in an accurate, timely and well controlled manner, complying with the country specific regulations and proceed the accounting transfer from the HR module to the general ledger.
- Compilation and processing of transactional payroll and/or working time data. This requires teaming/collaboration with other teams that deliver payments/deductions via payroll
- Process payroll requirements in payroll system (monthly, year-end, off-cycle).
- Preparation and processing of Final Settlement/Terminal Pay.
- Ensure accuracy of employee and employer contributions for statutory requirements. This requires knowledge of tax laws and social security legislation.
- Ensure accuracy of other payments & deductions calculated by the system. This requires in-depth knowledge of company policies (eg. Overtime, allowances).
- Generation of Pay Statements and other Business reports and provision to client contacts.
- Understanding of statutory reports. This requires knowledge/understanding of the country forms and government guidelines to complete these. The process owner should also have the capacity to verify that all information reported is accurate and legally-compliant.
- Timely remittance of payments and/or report for employees, government offices, and 3rd parties.
- Interface with external customers for requests &/or issue resolution (eg. Banks, Government officers, client, vendor).
- Acts as First point of escalation for Issue Resolution of Payroll and Time Management related matters raised by the Contact Center
- Responsible for Change Management and Document Management
- French and English fluent
- At least 2 years of payroll processing experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Client-focused - Recognizes client needs and recommends appropriate solutions
- Team Player - must be able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients, is able to deal flexibly with others
- Strong Communication Skills - must have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and manage multiple priorities
- Taking Ownership - Accepts responsibilities for actions and decisions and prioritizes work based on business demands
- Trustworthiness - Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information is essential
- Must have proven efficiency in utilizing basic general office applications (MS office applications, Excel)
- Must have a general understanding of payroll work processes and basic income taxation principles
- SAP and French payroll experience is preferred
- Technical capability to operate payroll and/or time management systems is an advantage
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
IBM BTO BCS w Krakowie to jedno z największych i najszybciej rozwijających się centrów ksiegowych na krakowskim rynku, oferujące możliwości rozwoju w wielu różnych procesach i ponad 20 językach. Działamy od 2002 roku i stale zwiększamy zatrudnienie, regularnie tworząc nowe miejsca pracy.
Nasza scieżka kariery pozwala każdemu pracownikowi wykorzystać swoje unikalne kompetencje. Jestesmy dumni z tego, ze wielu naszych Managerów to osoby, które zaczynały karierę w firmie od stanowisk entry-level. Róznorodność procesów i jezyków sprawia, ze każdy moze u nas znaleźć idealne dla siebie stanowisko.
Zapraszamy na naszą stronę: