METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- applying Continuous Improvement methodology (6Sigma, Lean) to the transformation projects,
- supporting Project Management Office for all continuous improvement projects,
- analyzing Shared Service Center process performance, identifying waste, risks, opportunities and recommend, managing and supporting process improvement projects,
- conducting cross-department consultancy work, within the areas of Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and other,
- driving the change towards globally harmonized processes and best practices,
- leading continuous improvement workshops for a team members.
We invite you to apply if you:
- have minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in process / project / change management),
- have project management experience with proven capability to deliver excellent results in international projects,
- have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Black Belt is an advantage),
- have University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration or IT with major in finance or accounting (Additional certificates and courses in the area of Finance and Accounting is an advantage),
- have work experience in process improvements modeling, definition and implementation,
- demonstrate a high level of analytical, communication and presentation skills,
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Visio)- SAP is an advantage,
- speak very good English,
- are a team player.
- an interesting scope of responsibilities and opportunities for development,
- independent, expert position with a real possibility of influence on the supported processes,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Aplikuj już dziś! Prześlij swoją aplikację za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.