- Fluent French or Spanish Language (C1 level is a must)
- Good knowledge of English Language (B2)
- Experience in procurement department will be a big advantage
- Demonstrates ownership to the process and results
- Proficient/Expert in MS Excel
- Exposure to SAP and any other procurement tool will be an added advantage
- Client-focus attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client satisfaction
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
- Should possess Procurement Knowledge, preferably Indirect Procurement
- Working experience in Interacting with end customers/suppliers
- Validate purchase requisitions and Create Purchase Orders
- Indirect Procurement Knowledge
- Transmits POs to suppliers and manages order confirmation
- Exhibit skills towards deriving savings from requests handled
- Expedites delivery when needed/requested
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for advanced customer queries
- Handling amendment requests of Purchase Orders and liaising with suppliers for action
- Experience in handling customer or supplier queries over calls and emails
- Files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Interact with plant buyers and purchasing agents for seamless transaction
- Should have an understanding on how system activities influence the operation and how business activities affect the system
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.