Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Software QA Engineer
54 dni temu
For our Partner, international company in Krakow, we are looking for a Senior QA Software Engineer.
We are looking for Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for: debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.The main duty on this position will be designing, coding and executing automated test scripts. Also preparing reports and documentation updates. Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes. May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology. Interact with senior internal and external personnel, develop and executes software test plans will important part of duties.Moreover He/She will analyze and write test standards and procedures or maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.When appropriate, the Software QA Engineer will analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action or consult with development engineers in resolution of problems. Also will apply Scrum practices, including acceptance testing, iteration and release planning, and stand-up meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and executing test plans
- Scripting experience including Python, JAVA or Shell
- Experience with testing in Agile/ Iterative Development
- Experience in working with XML
- Unix at user level
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple task/subprojects simultaneously, organization skills
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of testing domain
- Experience in working with global, distributed teams
- Experience in backend system testing
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Knowledge of GIT (or another version control tool)
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- International work environment.
- The budget for this position is between 10 000 - 18 300 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. z o.o.
Infolet Sp. z o.o. - od 2005 roku specjalizujemy się w outsourcingu dla branży IT.