Aon is currently recruiting a Warsaw-based Transactional Risk Insurance Broker to join our global M&A and Transaction Solutions team (AMATS); the role is for a legal practitioner with thorough commercial acumen and experience in working on complex transactions.
You will be responsible for providing advice to Clients and Colleagues on transaction design and facilitation, potential placement opportunities incl. coverage enhancements and market developments within your area of responsibility. You will also be expected to play an active role in identifying possible opportunities for business expansion with an aim to increase Aon’s presence in the regional market.
This role will give you the chance to become over time, the local Practice Leader who will have a major impact on the way we deliver our M&A services to Clients in the region. You will advise on some of the most complex deals in the region offering Aon’s broad and deep expertise in the a full range of risks and actively expand the AMATS Client network.
With access to, and support from Aon M&A’s wider team’s extensive skill set, the successful candidate will:
- Learn about the M&A insurance market and the risks assumed by the insurance market
- Understand and learn the outstanding Aon M&A approach to broking which has underpinned our growth across Europe
- Advise on all the legal and commercial aspects of the transaction to our local Clients
- Analyze transaction documents and due diligence reports
- Prepare documentation required to approach the market for insurance terms
- Analyze insurance terms, prepare summaries and, in time, negotiate the policy with the insurers
- Lead negotiations with insurers, in line with the commercial transaction strategy Engage and work together with our specialist tax, environmental, title and litigation teams when placing policies accordingly
Build and maintain relationships with the regional M&A community, including financial sponsors, corporates, law firms and other advisors
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the RE, M&A or corporate department of a law firm
- Knowledge of Mergers & Acquisitions / Warranty & Indemnity risk / Title Insurance
- International mindset
- Experience in private equity transactions desired
- Experience of managing effective Client relationships
- Excellent understanding and application of compliance and financial regulation;
- Written and oral business proficiency in Polish and English
- Ability to work well as part of an open and collaborative team
- Eloquent, personable and willing to meet clients/prospective clients and their advisors to explain our offering
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.