Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Service Asset & Configuration Manager
829 dni temu
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Business as Usual Responsibilities
- Ensures the delivery of the SACM service for one account/small – medium size and complexity,
- Registers and/or ensures registration of new Assets / CIs,
- Ensures Service Delivery teams who directly support the CIs and assets are following the prescribed SACM lifecycle processes and related Install, Move, Add and Change (IMAC) processes to communicate change to the CMDB and ensures all updates are maintained in a timely and accurate manner,
- Ensures the proper relationships as defined in the agreed Configuration Models are managed and maintained; this includes (but is not limited to) people, IT components, and contracts,
- Audits the CMDB as planned in the Audit Schedule to ensure accuracy – via physical or auto-scans; proactively identifying discrepancies and driving same to closure to maintain accuracy of the CMDB and enforce SACM/Change Management process and policies,
- Maintains SACM lifecycle process; executes Quality Assurance over SACM process and policies,
- Provides SACM Service Level Agreement reporting, both operational and ad-hoc reports as required and agreed,
- Follows and champions SACM process & technology standards,
- Monitors and assists service delivery in enforcing defined SACM policies\'
- Manages the on-going updates to the CMDB – via manual or automated processes,
- Works closely with the Change Manager to ensure that CI changes/updates are reflected in the CMDB in a timely manner,
- Manages contract related information associated with the hardware assets including master lease and lease schedules, asset warranty and maintenance terms.
Customer & Service Delivery Responsibilities
- Assist Service Delivery in IT Asset Refresh planning, IT planning, and purchasing,
- Provide a single point of contact for lifecycle controls and interactions: procurement and sourcing, finance, IT planning,
- Manage customer/3rd party queries on the state of the Assets/CIs.
IT Service Asset & Configuration Manager oversees the entire Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) lifecycle of all Assets and Configuration Items (CIs) within a Configuration Management Database (CMDB); follows the prescribed lifecycle process and procedures to ensure the registration, maintenance and control of the CMDB and ensures the integrity and accuracy of the data within.
- The Service Asset & Configuration Manager will work with Capgemini tool(s) and solution/due diligence teams to provide requirements, review and approve technical solutions,
- Participate in SACM due diligence efforts for one or more aspects of SACM delivery,
- Provides costing for SACM delivery services. Assists in the design of the SACM delivery model.
- At the start of a transition effort the Service Asset & Configuration Manager will work with the transition teams, the customer, delivery key stakeholders, procurement / finance, delivery teams and Capgemini Tool(s) team to consolidate and produce the production “record of truth” (Gold) Data asset inventory, including IT Contracts information and Service Models within the CMDB,
- Assists in reviewing and interpreting the Capgemini customer contract/statements of works for SACM transition and Delivery requirements, will work with the Capgemini delivery, Procurement and Finance teams, customer and customer 3rd parties, to derive and provide SACM requirements to the transition implementation teams,
- Works with the Capgemini tool(s) and implementation teams to provide requirements, review and approve technical solutions, and assist in UAT. The Service Asset & Configuration Manager is accountable for using Capgemini Global Standards, and working with IO and AO delivery towers to develop the SACM sustainment model, and tailoring local SACM work instructions as needed.
- Able to work proactively and with minimal oversight,
- Experience of working in an ITIL-aligned organization,
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified as a must,
- ITIL v3 Intermediate/Expert Certified desirable,
- Knowledgeable of the Change Management/IMAC processes and policies,
- Knowledge of Procurement based process and policies,
- Expert in the technologies support SACM, Asset and CMDBs, auto-discovery tooling,
- Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software),
- Expert in Configuration Management processes.
- Experience with using reporting tools to build complex reports,
- Experience with interpreting data models and querying SQL databases.
Infrastructure Outsourcing Delivery
- Experience within a complex operational environment and working with multiple Service Delivery Organizations,
- Familiar with infrastructure technologies that are used to deliver services from a Data Centre,
- Able to work with and coordinate data collection across the data centre and work place service towers.
- Experienced in IT Asset Management process & operational delivery,
- Experienced in Configuration Management process & operational delivery,
- Experienced with contract terms and conditions (T&C’s),
- Experienced with how vendor and contracts data must be related to each other and assets within a CMDB,
- Proficient in the operations of software inventory and compliance including industry best practices,
- Proficient in driving financial improvement through Service Asset management.
What do we offer?
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram