Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
59 dni temu
The Service Management Tools team is responsible for the development and administration of business applications (IBM Control Desk, ServiceNow) used to manage IT infrastructure, streamline work and improve compliance.
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer to be part of a cutting edge ServiceNow technology team in Wrocław or Katowice (based on preferences).
On this position you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and supporting solutions built on the SNOW platform.
- Delivering effective and timely solutions to our customers (both internal and external) through the application business rules, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows.
- Building, configuring and supporting integrations between ServiceNow and other applications using SOAP/REST and other modern integration techniques
- Capturing all work efforts in appropriate documentation
- Code deployment/releases through update sets
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Run workshops and lead education sessions for other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years working with ITSM tools
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Relational Database / SQL knowledge
- Good understand of ITIL processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, accountability and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: