Soft Skills Trainer
103 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Conduct training sessions using existing Luxoft-developed materials for Luxoft employees on Leadership, Communication, Personal Efficiency, and other soft skills-related topics according to business needs.
- Conduct training sessions in a home location and other Luxoft locations in Poland.
- Conduct training sessions in English (and Polish if everyone in the audience understands this language).
- Deliver up to 80 training hours per month.
- Analyze and account trainees feedbacks.
- Conduct training sessions during international business trips to other Luxoft locations.
- Conduct training sessions for external participants.
- Develop and/or review new training materials and/or update existing materials (when not delivering sessions / preparing to those) for in-class training courses.
- Participate in expert role in pre-sale activities and development of e-learning courses.
Technical skills/Professional knowledge:
- At least 3 years of conducting Soft Skills courses, preferably – for IT staff
- Strong experience with PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years’ experience in Trainer’s role
- Professional Trainer’s Schools’ certifications
Internal Training Center of the Luxoft Company is looking for a professional soft skills trainer (maternity cover – temporary contract)
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.