Software Tester (Home Appliances)
GlobalLogic Poland sp. z o.o.
442 dni temu
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 500 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, digital, IoT/M2M and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region’s leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.
Have you ever wondered how much software is there to be tested in a washing machine? Or is there any software at all?
Imagine an embedded system divided into a number of nodes connected to the bus network, measuring e.g. pressure, temperature, water turbidity and drum movement in real time. Collected data is processed and used to control motors, heaters, valves, pumps and fans. The system must react to user’s changing requests and, at the same time, adapt the execution of the program. It is easy to underestimate the complexity of this subject, but in reality, the testing of home appliances software is a challenging task. Therefore our testing process is well organized. We create and perform component tests and system tests, both manual and automatic.
- Requirements analysis
- Test design, implementation, execution and automation
- Documenting all steps in the testing process
- Reporting and investigating found software issues
- Working hardware
- Other teams located around the world
- At least one year of software testing experience
- Coding/test automation skills
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of electronics, robotics, information technologies or related
- Ability to work in well organized and process oriented project setup
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with international teams
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Ability to search, gather and process data and information needed for task realization
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, participation in sport classes, cultural activities
- Delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavours