A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
If you want to join our Testing Center of Excellence and with us:
- test one of the world’s most popular technology software platforms (i.e. Salesforce.com / WorkDay / SNow / Oracle FI) or even participating in testing cross platform solutions inside the Global PwC Network,
- care for project’s testware,
- perform functional tests,
- participate in analyzing functional requirements,
- report & control defects,
- support in analysing complex business scenarios,
- cooperate with analytics, developers and PO from all over the world,
this offer is for you!
- at least 2 years of testing experience,
- practical knowledge of preparing / designing, conducting and documenting tests,
- knowledge of tests management tools,
- good understanding of the Waterfall or/and Agile Project Management methodologies,
- related education or equivalent relevant work experience,
- very good command of English (communication with international Project’s team members during daily basis),
- open minded people with an proactive attitude,
- interpersonal and teamwork skills,
- flexibility and motivation for self-development.
- basic knowledge of SQL/SOQL queries,
- basic knowledge of the Data Analytics,
- knowledge of the most common test automation challenges,
- ISTQB certification,
- knowledge and experience in working with business applications (e.g. CRM / ERP solutions).
- attractive salary and remuneration package,
- internal and external trainings with respect to latest technologies,
- vast opportunities of career progression within an organization,
- possibility to work in English in an global business environment ,
- social benefits for employees – i.a. Multisport card ,
- friendly working conditions,
- flexible working hours and possibility of work partially remotely,,
- ability to adapt to university obligations.