PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
For our store in Poznań we are looking for the Assistant Store Manager to help us to spread the loved and wonderful Rituals customer experience.
To support the development and delivery of the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities of the region, ensuring sustainable commercial growth, high level individual and team performance, and a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring your store team.
- As the Assistant Store Manager you form part of the in-store leadership team, and are responsible for exceeding Store Sales Targets, KPI's and Mystery Shop Results.
- You enjoy coaching and teaching your team to continually improve how they deliver a great in-store Customer Experience
- You are dealing with store operations, training, employee management, visual merchandising, and stock management.
- In the absence of the Store Manager, you will assume all managerial duties and the successful running of the store.
Part of your role will be to implement various innovative experiences that drive enhanced consumer action, to make the brand known to the wider market resulting in an increased awareness and customer engagement. You will inspire your teams to actively carry out our Brand Activation philosophies, in order to form long-term emotional connections to inspire them to become future brand ambassadors.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience as an Assistant Store Manager or a similar role in the retail/hospitality industry.
- Delivering sales, customer experience, visual merchandising, health and safety and operational expectations.
- Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service and create meaningful moments for our customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products and services offered.
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment.
- Strong and authentic communication and sales skills.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Rituals offers a varied role within an enthusiastic team in our store. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organisation offers you an ambitious and service minded working environment.
"We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang. The opening of the very first store on Amsterdam’s Kalverstraat in 2000 was followed by openings in vibrant cities such as London, Madrid, Antwerp, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Dubai and New York. We have over 730 stores, more than 2150 shop-in-shops and 4 City Spas in 29 countries worldwide. We have seen rapid expansion in duty free, airline, cruise liners & ferries, as well as hotels. We also have Duty Free stores on more than 140 luxury cruise liners, some major airports worldwide and 10 different airlines.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your online application in English.
Rituals Cosmetics Poland
Marka Rituals powstała w 2000 roku w Holandii. Zachęca do tego, aby odnajdować szczęście w małych rzeczach i pragnie zmieniać nawet codzienne, rutynowe czynności w wyjątkowe momenty. Jak mówi założyciel i CEO marki Raymond Cloosterman “naszym zamiarem nie jest to, aby sprzedać Ci piękno – naszym celem jest zapewnić Ci doskonałe samopoczucie”. Rituals, zgodnie ze swoją ideą, podkreśla, że każdy moment dnia, pozornie nieistotne, jak poranny prysznic czy nałożenie kremu na ręce, mogą być wyjątkowe, o ile w ten sposób będziemy je traktować. Dzięki bogatej gamie produktów do domu i do pielęgnacji ciała, inspirowanych mądrością i tradycjami starożytnych kultur, codzienne czynności stają się chwilami, które nabierają głębszego znaczenia.