Maersk Drilling is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Maersk Drilling Global Business Solutions (GBS) covering HR, Finance, Supply Chain and IT. Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
If you are looking for an ambitious job in Supply Chain and Logistic which you can combine with your studies – this is something for you!
The position as Student Assistant Supply Chain Specialist has the responsibility of supporting the Supply Chain Specialist in coordinating the supply chain activities for the assigned drilling rig(s). The main priority of the role is day to day purchasing (expediting RFQ’s, PO’s and invoice matching). The position ensures timely delivery of equipment, spare parts, rentals, services and supplies.
- Supporting the Supply Chain Specialist in the day to day supply chain support to the rigs
- Expediting PO’s (Purchase Order), RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) and following up with suppliers as required.
- Helping match invoices as required.
- Following up on shipments/TO’s (Transport Order) as required by Supply Chain Specialist and/or rig.
- All roles and responsibilities should be performed in compliance to our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in using computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred but not required qualifications: Experience working with an ERP system; Purchasing/Supply Chain experience; Purchasing/Supply Chain education; Work experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Chance to contribute in the high-level service provided to our rigs globally within Maersk Drilling whilst enhancing and leveraging upon existing logistics experience
- Occasion to participate and lead cross functional projects
- Pastries and fruits in the office
- Office located in well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre
- Temporary contract for 3 months with possibility to be prolonged
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku:
MAERSK DRILLING POLAND SP. Z O.O.