Talent Acquisition Specialist
128 dni temu
Our Client is an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for entire company.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of our success.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role, focus on recruitment and direct/active search
- Experience in a recruitment team
- Experience within a SSC environment desirable
- Excellent sourcing skills; searches, use of LinkedIn Recruiter, ability to build networks and maintain pipeline
- English + German fluent
- Social media experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to details and mind-set for continuous improvement
Working as part of an international team. Responsible for meeting the recruitment needs for business units, attracting and retaining the employees and using the most effective forms of recruitment and selection practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with managers on requirements
- Attracting, screening and short listing of candidates for requested positions, using of accessing the external market using world class research tools (e.g. Linked-In) and methodologies (e.g. sourcing techniques)
- Consistently source high quality candidates for all business areas utilizing appropriate sourcing methods,
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using all sourcing channels effectively, managing multiple campaigns
- Build and develop talent pools
- Produce source activity reports
- Provide support and guidance to more junior team members
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
- Undertake market mapping projects
- Manage and drive full cycle recruiting process for candidates ensuring full understanding of requirements, timelines and deliver a smooth and positive Candidate Experience
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
- Language skills development opportunities
- Job stability and flexible working time
- Mother friendly company
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
Jesteśmy konsultantami HR - partnerami międzynarodowych korporacji w Polsce i czołowych polskich przedsiębiorstw. Jako firma rekrutacyjna działamy od 1991 roku. W tym czasie zrealizowaliśmy ponad 10000 projektów z obszaru HR, co uczyniło nas jedną z najbardziej doświadczonych agencji rekrutacyjnych.
Nasz sukces oparty jest na praktycznej wiedzy biznesowej i budowanych przez lata relacjach w środowisku HR owocujących skutecznością rekomendowanych rozwiązań. Zachęcamy do obejrzenia filmu TESTed for 25 years.
Zapraszamy do odwiedzenia naszej strony internetowej: www.testhr.pl i zapoznania się z ofertą produktów oraz aktualnymi ofertami pracy.