Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Talent Acquisition Specialist
149 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be part of team which is responsible for planning and implementing high quality recruitment process in TC Wrocław. You will be responsible for managing local recruitment processes, cooperating with business and global teams and participate in employer branding activities. Your main duties will include active direct search, creating sourcing strategies and coordination of various recruitment projects.
Your tasks and duties will include:
- conducting an active direct search
- seeking new ways to recruit candidates
- keeping up with changes on the market
- participating in job fairs and other events
- daily cooperation with business
- managing candidates in recruitment processes
- coordinating parts of mass recruitment processes
- verification of candidates’ competences and building long-term relationships
To succeed in this role, you need to be an open-minded, ability to work under pressure, flexible professional with good organization skills.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree of Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent education
- at least 1 year experience in sourcing IT candidates
- excellent knowledge of sourcing channels and recruitment methods
- very good operational and organizational skills
- proactive “can-do” attitude
- open-minded and out-of-box thinking
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- work in the one of the three biggest Nokia technology centers in the world
- work with experienced collaborators
- possibility of getting valuable experience in the recruitment in IT area
- flexible and friendly working environment
- replacement employment contract
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.