This role plays a key part in bringing top talent to the organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting from sourcing candidates through various channels until the candidate is hired, be able to develop recruiting strategies, build and nurture relationships with Hiring Managers, HR, and potential hires, ensuring a great candidate experience and create talent pipelines for current and future talent needs. Support the projects and incite the process improvements around the TA processes.
- Generate direct candidates from a variety of sources including use of social media e.g. LinkedIn.
- Partner with hiring managers through alignment meeting to understand business requirements, agree on sourcing strategy, advise on selection/assessment techniques/criteria.
- Realize strategies to address talent needs (short- and long-term). Managing risk effectively and flagging issues that may impact delivery.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and external providers (agencies, organizations, universities, etc.) and building strong relationships with internal clients and third-party providers, using appropriate communication channels and styles.
- Participate in projects across Talent Acquisition disciplines as required and directed to support achievement of business objectives.
- Organize activities as needed (interview days, career fairs, etc.).
- Acting as subject matter expert sought for counsel, knowledge and partnership. Responding to queries from internal and external clients. Actively participating in calls and internal meetings. Acting as a role model for delivering excellent customer service, striving to show consistency in both communication and behaviour.
- HR or Business degree, or equivalent Degree.
- Experience in recruitment gained through Corporate or Agency environment.
- Experience in identifying market trends and researching information through various channels
- Experience in sourcing, preferably from an FMCG/CPG company; Knowledge of social media sourcing techniques.
- Experience using ATS systems.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality.
- Composure under pressure.
- Fluent English and Polish required. Other languages would be a distinct advantage (French, Russian, Italian).
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including KAMIS and Galeo in Poland.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
McCormick Shared Services
McCormick jest światowym liderem w branży produktów smakowych z ponad 4 miliardami USD rocznej sprzedaży. Zajmujemy się produkcją i dystrybucją przypraw, specjalistycznych produktów spożywczych oraz produktów smakowych przeznaczonych dla całego przemysłu spożywczego w ponad 125 krajach. Firma została założona w 1989 w Baltimore i zatrudnia obecnie ponad 10,000 pracowników na całym świecie.
Łączy nas pasja smaku. Nasze placówki zlokalizowane są w 50 miejscach w 24 różnych krajach, a produkty są dostępne w ponad połowie państw na świecie. Dodajemy smaku potrawom przygotowywanym w domach jak i tym, które możecie kupić w sieciach restauracji i od wielkich wytwórców żywności.