Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
You will join our Tax & Compliance team with colleagues in Poland and Denmark. Here, you will work alongside 10 specialists within corporate income tax and financial statements, transfer pricing and customs.
We work closely together with other departments in our Business Centre in Poland as well as with our headquarter in Denmark, sales- and manufacturing subsidiaries and external specialists worldwide.
As a team, we appreciate efficient systems and are proud of our highly organised processes which we continually aim to improve.
As our new Tax & Compliance Controller, your main responsibility will be:
- Managing corporate income taxes and statutory financial statements for 5-7 Coloplast entities
- Mitigating tax risks as well as implementing and continuously updating a tax control framework for the entities under your responsibility
Additionally, your key tasks include:
- Preparing transfer pricing local files for the entities that you manage
- Analysing, optimising and quality assuring tax practice processes
- Coordinating and facilitating when having tax audits
You can expect approx. 10 days of travel per year.
We imagine that you have at least 5 years of experience as e.g. accountant, controller or financial auditor with special interest in taxes. Moreover, you:
- Have experience with preparation of external reporting like financial statements and corporate income tax returns
- Have profound understanding of taxes in your home country and are eager to learn the ropes of tax accounting, compliance and returns for other countries as well
- Have a structured working style and a service minded attitude
- Speak and write English fluently
While you have experience, you remain curious and eager to learn everything there is to know about your area of expertise. You work hard to find the most optimal solution to a problem, and you make an effort to know who to approach in the organization to obtain the information you need. And finally, you deliver on your objectives and maintain a high quality in all aspects of your work.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities/internal transfers within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.