The Tax Reporting and Compliance Analyst, working within the Aon Global Tax Reporting team and will assist with a variety of Global Corporate Income Tax Reporting projects.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Assist in managing and reviewing the monthly, quarterly and annual US GAAP corporate income tax provision in jurisdictions outside of the US.
- Support the preparation of documentation related to the Tax Reporting and local tax compliance requirements and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of return-to-provision calculations for entities outside of the US.
- Assist in the preparation of existing and emerging global tax reporting and compliance requirements, such as Country-by-Country Reporting and the Global Anti-Base Erosion Model Rules.
- Performing financial analyses and building financial models for quarterly and annual processes using Excel, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Support the monthly global direct tax cash flow management process.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams around the world.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, with emphasis in finance, accounting, or tax.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant accounting and tax reporting experience (with CIT expertise).
- High proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to collaborate in a global team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of international tax accounting and reporting under US GAAP or IFRS is a plus.
- Experience with Workday GL, Tableau and/or Alteryx is a plus.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.