We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
Our (GMS – Global Mobility Services) Tax Technology team develops and implements advanced IT solutions that support broad range of processes related to international taxation and moving employees between countries. The team spans across Switzerland and Poland. We are seeking passionate candidates, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of talented programmers and business analysts in Kraków. We are focused on creating secure and innovative solutions integrating expert business knowledge and modern technologies. We support multiple world-wide corporations which appreciate the unmatched level of services we deliver.
- the law firm
- university degree – preferred IT faculties (this year's graduates or final year students are welcome),
- professional experience with test automation and testing business applications,
- good knowledge and proficiency with tools automating UI tests (e.g. Selenium, CodedUI or similar),
- experience in preparation of test scenarios and test data,
- good command of English - capable of creating technical documentation and smoothly communicating with team members,
- ability to work effectively with the team.
- participating in the design, development and implementation of modern business applications,
- design, code and improve test framework architecture and test scripts,
- creating and improving test procedures,
- running automated tests and performing manual tests,
- reporting on tests results and keeping test documentation up to date.
- programming in Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP .NET),
- knowledge of BDD methodology (Gherkin language),
- experience in SQL, XML, CSS,
- knowledge of computer systems architecture.
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 207 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.