We’re looking for a person who believes in problem-solving through intellectual curiosity, collaboration, and communication. “Test-to-break”, in our opinion, is the right product test approach, the attitude which also should characterize the suitable candidate for this position. So, if you think that you have what it takes, then please introduce yourself to us by sending your CV.
You will work alongside our SAP Hybris Development team to implement automation testing software for one of our biggest clients.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for creating automated test scripts, executing automated testing, reporting on automated test execution, and building testing tools and utilities if required.
If you'd like to work in a culture where hard work and ingenious ideas are noticed and rewarded, join our team and help shape the future of our company.
You should have experience of automated software testing and proven commercial experience of writing scripts and implementing a test automation framework. Keen to learn eCommerce technologies including SAP Hybris stack and find new ways of doing things. You should also have experience of working in Agile and distributed team structures along with the coding skills and a tester's mindset.
- Robot framework, Selenium, Cucumber
- Continuous Integration, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in eCommerce solutions would be a great advantage
- Exposure to Scrum and other Agile methods
- Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level
- Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team
- A pretty good grasp of the English language both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote team)
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries. Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 60 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
- New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
- LuxMed and MultiSport Card
- Free Snacks, Coffee and fresh fruits
- Tuesday breakfasts
- Burger lunch last Monday of the month
- Language classes, Massage in the office
- A top-notch equipment
- Parking space for employees
- Team events
- Trainings & certifications
Would you like to join a fun and fast-growing company where you can play an important part in shaping its future? Sound interesting? Apply and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Solteq Poland Sp. z o.o.
Działalność związana z doradztwem w zakresie informatyki