3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D Scanners and 3D Software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production where we have a global leading position.
The role of Trainer and Product Specialist is part of the global Dental sales organization and will be responsible for product training across the 3shape product portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for the training of Resellers and End-users, mainly in 3Shape Academy located in Szczecin in close collaboration with the local sales responsible to support the future success of 3Shape in the region and build trust and confidence in 3Shape solutions.
Historically most resellers have been focused towards dental labs, however with the TRIOS® intraoral product customers such as clinics are also demanding a need for training and support towards end-users.
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Balanced meals in our new canteen for 2pln
- English and German classes
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
- Providing efficient training to 3Shape partners and end-users in 3Shape Academy located in Szczecin
- Establishing and managing relationship with Dental teaching Universities
- Supporting local Resellers and Resellers events
- Establishing and manage relationship with local and regional Key Opinion Leaders
- Providing feedback to 3Shape development/product management on 3Shape products as experienced by our customers
- Running 3Shape initiated events / symposiums
- Providing local marketing intelligence / insights
- 3Shape software’s knowledge (Dental System/Trios)
- Good understanding of IT
- Fluent speaking and writing in both: Polish and English language
- General Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Dental Technician/dentist/dental nurse or relevant dental education is a plus
- Presenter/speaker confidence (extrovert)
- Good communicator/empathetic
- Curious/technical interest
- Coping well with dynamic/high-activity-level environment
- Courteous/Service minded/pedagogical skills
- Willing to travel across Poland in your own car, expenses will be covered by 3Shape
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.