Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Transfer Agent in Hedge Fund Services
118 dni temu
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: an International Operations Centre providing asset and fund services for locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas" operational scope in Poland.
Hedge Fund Services is a new initiative launched in Warsaw office - you have a chance to be a part of it!
As a Transfer Agent you will be responsible for providing excellent service for our international clients. Scope of TA activities includes: processing of capital transactions for hedge funds, communication with hedge fund clients and investors, entering and maintaining investors" data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
You and your colleagues will have real impact on creation and shape of our new business!
We are looking for wide range of candidates for specialist and senior specialist positions.
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and reviewing it for accuracy
- Liaising with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor's subscription monies and the remittance of investor's redemption proceeds
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients)
- Cooperating with our internal teams to ensure excellent client service
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree - preferably in Finance, Economics or similar
- Have preferably 1-3 years of experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations
- Are fluent in English
- Have proficiency command of MS Office
- Had an opportunity to gain rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Pay attention to details
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Present strong communication skills
- Have a keen awareness of supreme client focus
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo DaszyĹskiego