Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Transformer Domain Expert
168 dni temu
As a result of dynamic growth of our Technology Center in Lodz, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Transformer Domain Expert. The main responsibility of this person will be encompassing the design and development of transformer design program sub components, verification and deployment of the system and instructions for transformer design, and interfacing of the system output with local factory sub systems.
- Take responsibility to lead and maintain Common Design System sub components from initial technical requirement planning to development, verification/testing and final production release;
- Develop, invent and propose new visionary Common Design System components, enhancements, and/or changes, which will improve the performance, efficiency and future growth of the overall system among our global internal customers;
- Execute and/or Coordinate CDS performance calculations development, validation and deployment activities in conjunction with Product Group design and developer engineers and CRC scientists;
- Understand and keep up the transformer physics, optimization, short circuit, mechanical design, sound and thermal calculations related knowledge on the CDS architecture;
- Maintain software structure and give support for a proprietary Common Design System tool developed by ABB;
- Improve, harmonize and maintain the CDS trafospecs, internal and external components, performance tools and implementations of the various transformer’s technologies and products related to CDS;
- Understand, maintain and improve models of CDS via analytical reviews and validation studies/tests;
- Participate in and assist team members in a variety of more complex engineering activities;
- Global collaboration with scientists of ABB Corporate Research Centers, Technology Managers and Engineers.
- University degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Electronics, Physics, etc);
- 2-5 years of experience in transformer design in a factory environment will be a plus;
- Profound knowledge of transformer physics (electrical design of transformers) will be a plus;
- Either Solid knowledge of CDS electrical or demonstrated ability to learn similar system;
- Some knowledge of programming languages like .Net or #C will be an asset;
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills in English to explain and document your ideas and plans for different audiences. Experience in working in a globally distributed team is a plusProblem-solving and results oriented;
- Creative and determinate in solving existing and potential problems during implementation and operations;
- Willingness to travel (Position is Global).
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.