At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Accounting Manager (non-IHC) to be part of our growing treasury team in Poznań. In this role you will provide accounting advice on hedging and funding strategies to Corporate Treasury. You will manage and co-ordinate the reporting activities for the main financing company of the GSK Group and the financing entities for our ViiV and Consumer Healthcare joint ventures. You will be involved in high profile transactions and expected to be the main accounting adviser for the Treasury elements of the transaction.
- Manage the monthly and annual statutory reporting of various Treasury finance entities within a team of four Treasury professionals (line manager for three direct reports).;
- Take significant project responsibilities, such as implementation of a new Treasury Management System
- Co-ordination of the timely and accurate delivery of information for Corporate Reporting relating to Corporate Treasury’s hedging activities and financial instrument valuations and its impact on GSK Group’s income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement;
- Management of the documentation and effectiveness of accounting hedges under IFRS 9.
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields,
- Several years of experience in Treasury Accounting in large, multinational company,
- Strong understanding of derivative financial instruments and knowledge of the impact of relevant accounting standards (IFRS 9, IAS 32, IFRS 7 and IAS 21),
- Leadership experience,
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong spoken and written English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency