Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 20329)
For our client, prestige global company, we are looking for candidates for position of: Accountant (VAT Analyst)
In this role you will advise offices and finance staff on VAT compliance. You will ensure accurate monthly and quarterly VAT returns that are in compliance with local VAT legislation.
You will perform data analyses on the basic and later advanced level and will answer VAT questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulation. And you will also take part in local and international VAT projects and collaborate with colleagues within the team and across other offices.
- Support Manager in leading VAT team to ensure timely and high quality service is delivered to all offices
- Review and monitor the daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly activities and year-end close process to ensure optimum utilization of team and guide staff for maximization of the value they add
- Plan for the month on all the activities handled
- Keep track of daily volume and ensure proper allocation of work among team members
- Assist manager in creating back-up resources for serving offices
- Prepare & analyze monthly KPIs
- Experience in tax compliance/advisory/reporting
- Good knowledge about VAT (incl. deductibility, applicability, reverse charge) and reporting obligations
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Drive to maintain, improve and update VAT knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Strong attention to details and deadline-orientation
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to develop yourself in taxation
- Interesting career path in a successful multinational organization
- Skills development through diverse work assignments and trainings
- Very good working conditions including benefits package (health care, insurance, Multisport card, etc.)
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.