Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Review user reports regarding website content,
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner,
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community,
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of English language on at least C1 level,
- Additional language would be a plus,
- Availability to work on a 24/7 (applies also for weekends),
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard,
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread delivered each day,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME!
If you would have more questions regarding the role or would like to recommend a friend for this one, please do not hesitate to contact me by clicking on
You can help us find the right employee for further job offers.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O