Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Video Content Analyst with Finnish / Danish / Romanian
249 dni temu
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It dedicates itself to help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. We ensure that we can lead our clients and our own business toward new horizons of productivity, growth and value.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com
Working hours: 2 shifts, 7 days/week
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner,
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community,
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of Finnish OR Danish OR Romanian on at least B2 level
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English
- Availability to work on a two-shift mode (applies also for weekends)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Cracow
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses