Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Administration Specialist with French (Lead Specialist - Recruitment Administration)
305 dni temu
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
- Support recruitment teams from administrative perspective. It would include uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates’ applications, placing vacancies on job boards etc.
- Manage incoming interview scheduling, re-scheduling and cancellation requests (face to face interview, video conference, telephone interview, assessment centres). It would include scheduling outlook appointments, booking meeting rooms, updating the system.
- Act as the main point of contact for queries and provide assistance where required (handling calls and e-mails, dealing with candidates, managers and recruiters, etc.)
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Work towards the service levels agreements (SLA) and compliance standards
- Work with the Business Assurance Manager or Compliance Lead to identify opportunities for improvement and support resolution by seeking and recommending solutions.
- Support new joiners around technology and facilities.
- Conduct process reviews and making suggestions for improvements
- Excellent French and English - both written and spoken
- A few years of administrative experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and ideally experience of managing team workload
- A cool head and professional communication style - firm when needed
- An analytical mind and practical approach to problem solving
- Good Excel skills
- Professional training programme with knowledge about processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Foreign language lessons provided in the office
- Benefits from Social Fund, including Multisport card
- Additional day off
- Work environment supporting work-life balance (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours etc.)