Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
Currently, we are looking for:
Joining a specialist AML team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
- Permanent employment
- Career development in a multinational environment
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Professional medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Wide range of benefits: lunch card, language courses, multiple shopping and entertainment discounts
- Flexible working hours and ability to work in a hybrid model
- About 2 years of professional experience of working with AML processes and procedures
- Very good command of English
- ICA, ACAMS or an equivalent professional qualification will be an asset
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Monitoring quality and making sure that it is on a respective level
- Acting as an escalation and advisory point in compliance related issues
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying AML or sanctions policy standards related risks, proposing mitigating actions plans and coordinating or closing actions
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce. W Polsce ManpowerGroup posiada 40 agencji i jest obecny w 25 miastach w całym kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi dla firm i kandydatów poprzez: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą i outplacement.