- You`ll learn how we provide specific requirements for clients and what their needs are
- You`ll get to know our team of benefits experts in different countries and specialists who will share their know-how with you
- You`ll learn how to use the TBS benefit platform system to manage and configure clients` plans
- You’ll be following client specific requirements to meet each clients' needs
- You’ll be accurately processing transactions and queries by following procedures
- You’ll be configuring the TBS benefit platform to reflect the rules and design of the benefit plan (tailoring prebuilt items in a defined way)
- You’ll be using your know-how and analytical skills to make sure that benefit plans are accurate and delivered within agreed timelines
- Advanced English and Spanish – you need to be at least b2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using these languages every day
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge – you’ll be working with Excel and other programs daily
- Attention to detail – you need to follow procedures and keep documentation up to date
- Analytical skills – you need to be able to reconcile data
- Organizational skills – you need to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Communication skills – you need to communicate with relevant parties using the appropriate means and language
- Improvement-orientation – you need to look for improvements increasing effectiveness
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.