Brainhub is a team driven by developers, who love programming in JS and where each member of the team has a real impact on the direction of the company's development. We use the technologies that we believe have a future and development tools/approach that we choose. We work with clients from around the world (NO, DK, NL, DE, CH, US) and become better and better every single year.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Translating and redefining business requirements into technical specifications,
- Comprehending of project priorities and clients needs, ensuring the requirements defined are of good quality and are managed appropriately,
- Ensuring the business needs are well modelled, analysed and accurately reflected the team needs to achieve business result,
- Facilitating the relationship between the business and technical roles,
- Active supporting the development team, delivery managers and product owner in new product features and solution options,
- Documents and technical specifications analysis, creating user stories, domain modelling,
- Product backlog management.
What do we expect?
- Relevant experience in the IT sector,
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle,
- Good analytical and communication skills,
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies,
- Experience with Atlassian products would be an asset,
- Good command of written and spoken English (C1+).
What do we offer?
- A real impact on the development of the company,
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding),
- Flexible working hours, remote work,
- Internal training/webinars,
- Workation, integration events (once every 2 months),
- Private healthcare,
- Salary: 7000 - 12000 PLN (net B2B),
- Temporarily remote work, ultimately work at the headquarters in the center of Gliwice.
By submitting your personal data in the form of a CV and/or covering letter to an email address, I agree to process my personal data for the recruitment process by Brainhub Sp. z o.o. Please check how we process your personal data: https://brainhub.eu/gdpr-privacy-policy/.